Sunday, November 11, 2018

Mind our own business



Bila tengok tikus cuba baiki labu, most of us will be very-very angry at the tikus. We pitty the labu. The labu is victimise by the tikus. We are so angry and shouted, "Ini tidak adil, mari cari/tegakkan keadilan" Personally, I find it funny, the scene ( a tikus trying to fix the labu) is too comical for me to get mad, even though I realized that in the end all of us will be somehow at loss. But no worries, I believe All is Well as the loss is bearable, I guess???

It is beyond our control as the labu itself prefer the tikus. Allah makes labu choose tikus. There must be a reason. Perhaps,  He knows  We might end-up broken heart trying to fix it. So broken hearted, that we forget to eat, to drink, to sleep, to pray, to bla bla bla i.e end-up doing thing that is so self destructive. Or perhaps, we are so busy fixing the labu that we forgot/ don't have enuf  "me-time with Allah".

Yurpt, we can't stop laughing looking at the tikus and labu, but it is very bad to laugh at them or sapa-sapa or apa-apa bendalah,kan? Therefore, it is better for us to walk away so that we don't laugh so much that our heart is blinded from seeing more beautiful and wonderful opportunity.

Trust me, I have done it. I believe you can do it too.


No comments: